AST is an international journal edited by the Acoustical Society of Japan
Acoustical Science and Technology(AST) is a bimonthly open-access journal edited by the Acoustical Society of Japan and was established in 1980 as the Journal of Acoustical Society of Japan (E). The title of the journal was changed to the current title in 2001. AST publishes about 100 high-quality articles (including papers, technical reports, and acoustical letters) each year.
The scope of the journal covers all fields of acoustics, both scientific and technological, including (but not limited to) the following research areas.
- Psychological and Physiological Acoustics
- Underwater Acoustics
- Noise and Vibration
- Musical Acoustics
- Architectural Acoustics
- Acoustic Imaging
Indexing & Ranking
AST is currently indexed by the following databases.
- EI Compendex
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI)
- Google Scholar
- Semantic Scholar
View rank of AST
Most cited articles
- Lists by Google Scholar
Special Issue on High-Reality Audio, Acoustical Science and Technology
- Acoustical Science and Technology, the English language journal of the Acoustical Society of Japan, welcomes manuscripts for a special issue on High-Reality Audio.
- Detailed instructions for preparing and formatting your papers are at https://acoustics.jp/en/ast/submission_e/
- CFP for High-Reality Audio
Deadline for submissions
- Papers, Technical Reports, and Acoustical Letters: 2021-03-31
- The special issue will be published in 2022-03 (AST vol.43, no.2)
- Please enter ‘High-Reality Audio’ in the special issue column of the submission site.
Guest Editor-in-Chief: Akio Ando